Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The useful within

Morning Prayer

In the face of obstacle, let me be thankful.

In the face of self-doubt, let me resolved to see past the trauma. Let me inhabit a space that is kind and that is clever.

Let me seek my sense of curiosity and simple problem-solving abilities.

Let me treat those around me as precious beings who are doing their best.

Let me establish boundaries and mechanisms that support my well-being.

Let me acknowledge my extreme commitment and appreciate my resolve and ability to show up, day after day, week after week, year after year.

Let me appreciate that I am a wonder and seek every opportunity to nurture the inner child and protect her from the trespass that she experiences and recreates every day.

Let me understand that I truly make my own reality and that I am whole, totally loved and substantially enough.

This I pray.  This I embody.

This garden onion had begun to decay.

I trimmed the decaying part off.

And chopped what was left.  It was perfectly good
The lesson: keep honing down, find the useful within

2 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Blog! I read your words I know you are just taking the time to share something genuine with us! Keep up the great work! Now I also sharing a link Is It True? All about Psychic Mediums and The Akashic Records.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Ufa88kh said...

Thanks for the article, I was very excited to read it also check
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home