Sunday, June 25, 2017

Heading out

I take a shower this morning. It is the last shower that I will take until I return on Friday afternoon.

I learn more about vision quest. It is a ceremony. It is crossing a threshold from where you are to where you will be. It is an intentional exploration and rite of passage to cleanse, to let go, to begin again.

This morning I am a bit anxious. And I welcome whatever experience comes.

Today we will establish a base camp. We will tarp the car so that it is protected from the blazing sun. We will go and find our fasting spots and establish a stone pile. Each day we will leave signs that all is well.

I wear a whistle that I will blow in three long blows if I am in trouble. Physically all seems relatively safe.

I have set my intention statement and I trust it will keep me focused.

I am thankful for all that has brought me here.

Your love bolsters me and I send you my blessings and love.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home