Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The pause


I hurry out in the morning; I have no time to work my 30 morning minutes in the garden. I take a quick picture just to remember.

I read the second installment of my Spirituality and Practice e-course, "Pausing with Terry Hershey" and he talks about how there are two spaces in our lives. One for hurrying and accomplishment; one for reflection and silence. Check out this video explanation.

The pause

The wisdom stays with me through my busy day, and in the middle of the hectic, hurrying energy, I remember the pause. I breathe and sink into the energy of the earth.

With cookies in the oven for refreshments for an evening forum on letter writing, and being focused on finishing my Riverfest poster, I celebrate the refreshing pause awareness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home