Thursday, November 23, 2006

Celebrating clarity

The Thanksgiving weekend has begun. Many people have left this Wednesday night to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. A core group of us will not go home for Thanksgiving as only three weeks of classes stretch in front of us before our six-week semester break.

For me, my family will gather on December 1 here in California in a weekend celebration of my uncle's 90th birthday. So in anticipation of complete enjoyment and relaxation of that holiday weekend, I hope to use this holiday weekend and two days of no classes, to get the many semester assignments done.

“Don’t forget to give some time to relaxation,” someone said to me.

While I understand the sentiment, I cannot stop my brain from assimilating that my goal this next four days is to get the bulk of my work done.

For this clarity and lack of conflict, I am in a state of Thanksgiving.

I wish you the best on your holiday, however it is spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home